Personal Information Collection
86Links (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“86Links”) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name and email address for signing up at 86insider.com. This is so that you can access 86insider.com (“Website”, the 86insider Newsletter (“Newsletter”) and 86insider videos (“Video”), jointly known as “Content”. We do not collect any information on other visitors to the Website.
- We use third third-party vendors, identified below, to help with delivery of the Content and processing of your payment. We never see your full credit card number.
- If you comment on our Website, you will create additional user-generated content, which is used for 86insider only.
How The Information Is Used
86Links may use your personal information to:
- provide access to Content. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery;
- create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with 86insider;
- provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- personalize the Website for you by displaying your name or changing the appearance of the website according to your settings if you log in;
- enable your access to and use of the Content and the website services;
- deliver the Content to subscribers, or any account-related email;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- collect your personal information or as otherwise set forth in PDPA, or the applicable laws;
- prevent transaction fraud;
- respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, and;
- send you marketing communications.
Where 86Links discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Except for the third-party vendors that collect your data separately when you sign up and pay, 86Links does not share any of its user data with any third parties.
86Links uses the following service providers:
Sales of Personal Information
86Links has no intention of ever selling personal information.
Data Retention Policy
Securing Your Data
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Our Content do not address anyone under the age of sixteen (16). We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under sixteen (16). In the case we discover that a child under sixteen (16) has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.